Saturday, April 7, 2012

City Creek

A couple weeks ago I took Abbey to the new City Creek mall downtown.  We went with my family and my Aunt and Uncle who were visiting.  Going opening weekend may not have been the smartest idea but we still had lots of fun.  We took Trax down to the mall, I thought Abbey would love it.  Lucky for me she did!  At first she was a little freaked out and kept yelling at the train to slow down, but after a couple minutes she loved it.  Every time the train stopped she would promptly tell the train to "go fast again."  After we got off the train she even thanked the train for giving her a ride.  It was so cute!

Abbey wasn't a huge fan of any store other then the Disney Store, but she still loved City Creek.  She absolutely loved watching the water show, she was mesmerized by it. 

 Abbey was so exhausted by the end that she fell asleep in her stroller!  This never happens and I was surprised that she could sleep with all the noise going on.

2 comments:

  1. Loved your story about the train ride, Abbey sounds so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute I love that she told the train to slow down! Hayden has the same shirt, love it!

    ReplyDelete