Friday, February 24, 2012

Making Cookies

 On Valentines Day, I was really sick.  So my mom took Abbey and they made cookies together!  Abbey had tons of fun.  It was so much fun to hear Abbey's little side comments while I was resting in the other room.  At one point Abbey even told my little sister, Jami, that the cookies were for me because I was sick and that they would help me feel better.  She's such a little sweetheart!  Luckily my sister is awesome and took a couple of pictures of Abbey making the sugar cookies.
Abbey stopping to pose for the camera.
 Abbey loved to repeat what they were doing. For instance when they would pat the dough together she would keep saying "Pat, pat."
 Rolling out the dough, Abbey loved to do this, she didn't see why Nana had to help her though.  She thought she could do it just fine herself.
 Cutting out the shapes.  Abbey loved doing this part, she also loved putting the shapes in the middle of the rolled out dough which made making the cookies a little bit harder and  made it take a little longer.
Such a good girl, she even helped with the dishes after she was done!

Thanks Nana for helping her make the cookies, Abbey had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment