Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mini Golf


Last week my brother, Scott, was in town. For one last adventure we all went mini golfing before we sadly had to say goodbye to him. It was a lot of fun and Abbey really enjoyed her first golfing experience.

Abbey showing off the golf club and balls.

Abbey loved swinging at all the balls. After a swing or two she would be so proud of herself she'd pick up the golf balls and show them off like a trophy. Unfortunately she felt it necessary to pick up other people's golf balls and show them off as well.

At the end of the course Abbey waved to every ball as it went through the final hole. She had such a blast I think Dad might have a future golfing buddy.

2 comments:

  1. Hayden had her first mini golf experience recently too! She did the same thing with the balls, and wanted to hold onto the golf club the entire time. I bet they'd love golfing together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!! She is getting so big!!!!! P.S. My phone broke and I lost a lot of numbers. I can't call you until you call or text me. Keep that in mind when you realize you haven't heard from me in a while. :)

    ReplyDelete