Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Sweet 16 Auntie Jami


Aunt Jami is a great babysitter. Abbey loves being outside even when it's blistering cold. Luckily Aunt Jami doesn't mind treating her to a little slide action in the snow.

Abbey loves to sit in her rocking chair wrapped in her Strawberry Shortcake Quilt. Since this is Jami's birthday post, we must mention she made both. Abbey's new love is sitting in the rocking chair with the quilt in her lap while reading a book. Thank you Aunt Jami for making it so my kid can read in comfort.



Abbey's first Forth of July. Jami decided to try her hand at baby head accessories. Check out the sweet red, white, and blue star headband. Next year maybe she can add some fireworks to it.


And last but certainly not least, this blog is made possible because of Jami's tenacity. She always seems to find time to update the blog and keep everyone up to date on the life of her favorite Niece. Thank you, and we love you Aunt Jami. Happy Happy Birthday.





2 comments:

  1. Love the last picture! I haven't seen Jami since she was a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I think I love auntie Jamie almost as much! Hopefully when I have kids she can make me cute blankets and chairs! Seriously I need a sister like that!

    ReplyDelete