Thursday, October 29, 2009

I know, I need to do better... but there's only like 3 people looking at this blog, so get off my back!!! :)

So i don't have any long winded cute stories right now, but i thought everyone looking at this blog could enjoy some lovely photos of abbey.



Thank you Lenore for the awsome beenie... Abbey loves it
I love this picture... Mom and Daughter, so cute.








Okay so Kari said i have to preface this by saying we only put that huge bow on her head as a joke. But it's such a cute picture i had to add it...





2 comments:

  1. Well it might have started out as a joke, but yeah, it is still adorable. Little Abbey could make wearing a burlap sack look cute. I'm glad you guys put up new pictures. We miss seeing you on weekends when BYU goes on the road! And don't be offended, because we finally added your link to our blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, so four people look at this blog. And if I had known before, I would have been looking earlier. Seriously, I have to find out all my info from grandma because apparently my cousin doesn't tell me he has a blog.

    But I forgive you because that girl is so incredible cute! She is absolutely ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete