Monday, September 21, 2009

Abbey's Big Day

after what seemed like 9 years instead of 9 months, on August 29th at 6:39 am. our little girl was born. She weighed in at a whopping 6 pounds 7 ounces and was 20.5 inches long.
Welcome Abbey Jean Campbell.

What a trooper mom was. 9 months of pure sickness, and then 26 hours of labor and an epidural that didn't work and she still looks great.
What in the world did I just get myself into. ( a whole lot of not sleeping that's for sure)


look how small those are.



I was lucky enough to have my dad and brother kyle up that weekend from St. George to see Kurt play a football game up north.






And of course Aunt Jami loves her new little niece. I would have put pics of Bill and the gang but he didn't send me any of those pics. But just to let everyone know, they did come and support us too.

That says it all right there!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment