Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Conservation Park

Ryan had work off last Monday and my Grandpa was in town, so we decided to go to the Conservation Park in West Jordan with my mom and sister.  If you've never been, you must go!  It's beautiful there, it's a garden that only plants flowers that grow well in Utah's climate.  It's so helpful to see flowers that are easy to grow, plus all the people there are so nice and knowledgeable. 

 Here's our little family at the park
 Abbey loved running around the park and looking at all the flowers.  She wouldn't even stop to pose for pictures, these are the best I got.

 She loved discovering new things by looking at the display's and flowers. 

We had such a fun day at the park and hope to do it again soon!

2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to go to that garden, I am glad to hear you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she is getting so big! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete