Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Kari!!

I decided to take over the blog today so I can wish my big sister one big fat Happy Birthday!!

 Kari is such an amazing mom!  It's always so cute to watch her with Abbey.  My favorite is when I'm babysitting Abbey and Kari comes home. As soon as Abbey hears her voice Abbey will drop everything, look up at me, yell mama at the top of her lungs and run for her.  I was watching Abbey and had to change her diaper, Abbey then looks up at me and said "No. Mama do it," apparently no one can change a diaper like Kari can!
  
Anyway, Happy 28th Birthday, you old woman!!  Thanks for being such an awesome big sister!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! We need to get together for a play date! Email me and let me know when you are available jonesygurl88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday a few days ago! I hope it was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?! A picture of Kari on her blog?! Thank you Kari's sister! :)

    ReplyDelete