Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Birthday Fun! (A little late but oh well)

Abbey opening presents, sort of.
My Aunt Cathy and Uncle Bryan got Abbey this card that sings a song when you open it. She loves it. She still is carrying it around.
Thanks so much.
Abbey's new birthday shoes.
She picked out these glittery shoes at the store.
What can I say she likes the bling.
Thanks Nana and Sir for the shoes.
And a new puzzle. What a lucky girl.
For Abbey's birthday we had my family and Ryan's brother's family over. We had a bbq, opened presents and had yummy cupcakes. Nothing too wild and crazy but fun none the less.

3 comments:

  1. Hayden got a singing card from Paul's mom and she is the same way! She opens it and starts dancing all the time, I love it! Happy Birthday Abbey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we could have been there for the party! Good thing you are coming down this weekend. We need to get some quality abbey time in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing your cute face make an appearance. (ok, even if it wasnt a profile shot.) You look great!! Oh yeah, and tell your mom hi for me. I miss her :)

    ReplyDelete