Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Disneyland!

I love this place.
We had a blast.
She wasn't quite sure about Mickey but who can blame her.



This baby pack was a life saver.
Thanks Brooke again.
This was half way through the day.
We were there from 9:30 am to 9:30 pm.
She was such a little trooper.

Abbey meeting Jesse.

Abbey's 1st ride.

Abbey's first ride was Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage.
She loved the beginning and then as soon as the lights went out she went right to sleep.
She also went on Pirates of the Caribbean, Winnie the Pooh ride and It's a Small World.
Notice Ryan's Clothes...
Let's just say Splash Mountain wasn't too nice to him.


Abbey with her cheezy grin waiting in line for
It's a Small World Ride.
She was a big fan.
(Thanks Scott for graduating so we could squeeze in
Disneyland too)

4 comments:

  1. we were so glad you guys came. We had fun seeing you even though it was only morning and night. That girl of yours is just adorable.

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute here! It's bad enough that you don't call or come stay with me...but you went to Disneyland without letting me know? I have a season pass! Love the last picture. That's my niece! Soooo darling. So when is she going on Space Mountain? Britt did Matterhorn at about three (I do think the rules have changed.
    Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving that cheesy picture at the end! Good thing Kari you are married to a photographer/non-picture hater, so that her cuteness is getting captured and preserved :) Looks like you had a great time. I'm happy we got to see you guys on your way down and back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that you posted a picture of yourself...my little Kari posting pictures of herself! Wow...she drives on the freeway and has a kid too! I am so glad that you had fun at the happiest place on earth. I still can't get over how adorable Abbey is!

    ReplyDelete