Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sorry it's been so long, I am a bit of a SLACKER!!

The awful snow is here but Abbey sure looks cute in her carebear outfit. Thanks Debbie.

I just love these boots.


Tummy Time







That girl loves to smile



Here's her more serious side



Abbey's poker face (it needs some work)



Kari's dad (Sir) swears that she loves to watch Lone Ranger with him, but I think her face begs to differ



So, there's some cute pictures of little Abbey. Hopefully, this should be good enough until we post about our Christmas adventures.

4 comments:

  1. Holy frijoles she is darling! Those smiling pictures are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! How cute is she?! I need to see her....and SOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that girl. SHE IS ADORABLE!! Get that baby in some beauty contests, stat!

    ReplyDelete